Intensive Outpatient Treatment During Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic, Pasadena
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt life all over the world, and our community here in Pasadena is no exception. For people struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol, this is an especially challenging time – addiction doesn’t take any time off for a pandemic, so neither can we!
As California continues to face the coronavirus crisis, Aim 4 Recovery wants you to know that we are doing everything within our power to keep you safe and healthy while you get the treatment you need for addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Aim 4 Recovery is an intensive outpatient treatment center located in Pasadena rather than a live-in facility. You can come in for one to four hours per day depending on your insurance. We care deeply about each and every one of our patients. Our individualized approach to intensive outpatient treatment makes it easier for us to keep you safe while providing the best possible care.
Aim 4 Recovery’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- We ARE STILL OPEN and providing intensive outpatient treatment for addiction to drugs or alcohol here in Pasadena.
- We provide Zoom/online sessions and phone sessions.
- We’re providing a lot more individual sessions than usual, especially for those who feel uncomfortable in a group setting.
- Our group sessions are being kept small, allowing staff and clients to sit 6 feet apart.
- Staff and clients must wear a mask at all times.
- Clients and staff must have their temperature taken before coming in and sitting down for a group and or any in-person session.
- Clients and staff must wash hands and/or use the provided hand sanitizer, as soon as they enter the facility.
- Clients who are not feeling well are required to stay home and encouraged to get tested.
- Any supplies that cannot be sanitized are provided to each client individually, they are never shared.
- Pens, books, and art supplies, if used, are sprayed with LYSOL AND WIPED DOWN WITH SANITIZING WIPES after each use. The same is true of anything else that can be sanitized.
- AIM 4 RECOVERY IS CLEANED AND SANITIZED DAILY, INCLUDING RESTROOMS, DOORS LIGHT-SWITCHES, ETC.
For caring, effective drug and alcohol treatment in Pasadena, call Aim 4 Recovery today at 626-602-6735. Call now for a free consultation!